Millions of Americans, both Republican and Democrat and I, voted for President Donald J. Trump to reverse decades of failure by Washington and fix America’s broken immigration system.
With that election, I and the American people sent a message that we are tired of politicians talking one way about our border and then acting another.
President Trump will keep his promise, he has offered a strong, common-sense proposal to stop gang members, drug smugglers, and human traffickers from exploiting our Southern border.
It’s a goal most Democrats claim to share, but when the Administration requested $5.7 billion about .01 percent of the 2018 Federal budget for construction of a border wall, Democrats walked away.
No more political games, it’s time to come together and make a deal.
YOU cause VIOLENCE
Therefore unto Iran SELAH
I WANT TO SAY WELCOME HOME 3 beautiful brothers winning their release from captivity with the help of A WINNER, that why I (we) voted 4 TRUMP TRAIN WINNING, (still not tired, I DON’T FELL NO WAY TIRED) https://youtu.be/FxG89qldxLohttps://youtu.be/gmhMaFjIIhs
As long as Iran violates the regional status and uses its forces and missiles to transform states into wastelands, every country in the area including Israel has the right to defend itself and destroy the sources of danger
IN THE TIME OF THE LAST TRUMP = ISIS WILL BE DESTROYED
President Trump being a man of action, here are some of his acts, also see
- Leaving the Paris Climate Accord: In August 2017, Trump announced the U.S. was ending its funding and membership in the Paris Agreement on Climate Change.
- Repealing Net Neutrality: In December 2017, Trump’s Federal Communications Commission chairman proposed ending the 2015 network neutrality rules.
- Reshaping National Monuments: Heritage’s recommendation to prohibit Land Acquisition (Cap and Reduce the Size of the Federal Estate) was adopted by Trump when he issued two executive orders effectively shrinking the size of national monuments in Utah.
- Reinstating the Mexico City Policy: This executive order prevents taxpayer money from funding international groups involved in abortion and ending funding to the United Nations Population Fund, on Jan. 23, 2017, in his first pro-life action, Trump signed an executive order today reinstating the Mexico City Policy.
- Increasing Military Spending: Trump’s budget calls for a $54 billion increase in military spending to improve capacity, capability, and readiness of America’s armed forces.
- Reforming Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Program (TANF): The Trump administration adopted and is in favor of strengthening existing work requirements in order to receive benefits.
- Allowing Development of Natural Resources: The Trump administration opened off-shore drilling and on federal lands, Executive Order 13783 directed Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke to commence federal land coal leasing activities.
- Reforming Government Agencies: Trump tasked each of his Cabinet secretaries to prepare detailed plans on how they propose to reduce the scope and size of their respective departments while streamlining services and ensuring each department runs more efficiently and handles tax dollars appropriately.
- Withdrawing from UNESCO: In October 2017, Trump announced he was putting an end to U.S. membership in the United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
This is what Saturn would look like if it were at the distance of our moon, also see