The May 15th Prophecy and THE UNMASKING
Meet the U.S. Attorney John, Bash
John F. Bash was sworn in as the United States Attorney for the Western District of Texas on December 11, 2017. President Donald J. Trump nominated Mr. Bash on September 11, 2017, and he was confirmed by the Senate on November 9, 2017. As U.S. Attorney, Mr. Bash is the chief federal law enforcement officer in the Western District of Texas. He is responsible for prosecuting violations of federal criminal law in the district, as well as representing the United States in all civil litigation in the district in which the United States is a party.
Known attorneys working on various legs, just to keep track.
1. John Durham (CT) / SpyGate – Head Honcho
2. John Bash (West Tx) / Unmasking
3. Jeff Jensen** (StL M NKO) / Gen Flynn
4. Scott Brady (Pittsburgh) / Ukraine
5. Nora Dannehy** (CT) / Lead Prosecuting Attorney for Durham?
6. Anthony Scarpelli** (DC) / Chief of Violent Crime; RICO & International experience.
i. Holds Top Secret and SCI clearance.
ii. Commands 23 senior attorneys and 20 investigators.
7. Richard Donoghue (EDNY)
8. Tim O’Shea (DC, formerly Eastern District of Virginia)
9.-10. Jeff Rosen attorneys (2)
11. Audrey Strauss (SDNY); Leakers?
12. Neeraj Patel (CT)
13. Andrew DeFilippis (Manhattan), high-profile terrorism cases
Former FBI Veterans
1. Timothy Fuhrman (Alabama) (Had been retired.)
2. Jack Eckenrode – [danger: praised James Comey]